Vacuum Pump Service
Over 10,000 Vacuum Pumps Repaired/Serviced By Our Factory Trained & Authorized Vacuum Pump Service Technicians in Utah
Since 1975, FLUIDX has worked together with leading vacuum pump manufacturers to provide customers with great vacuum products and services. Our vacuum pump repair services combine our vacuum industry experience with our access to manufacturer training and troubleshooting to ensure our customers receive quality repairs that ensure high performance.
Our factory trained and authorized technicians are committed to getting your vacuum pump fixed right and turned around fast. We guarantee our work and want to be your partner in keeping your vacuum pump in great working condition. Fill out the form below or give us a call at 801-486-1015.
- Pump evaluation and repair scope within 3 days of pump receipt.
- Test pump to original manufacturer specifications
- Standard turnaround time of two weeks or less, based on parts availability.
- Our database tracks all pump repairs by serial number, providing valuable data on pump performance and issues that occur over the life of the pump.
* If you need a new pump immediately check out our Corevax Exchange. We also have a large inventory of two-stage rotary vane refurbished pumps for sale. Call us at 801-486-1015 if you are interested.
FLUIDX Services the Following Vacuum Pumps:
- Two-Stage Rotary Vane: Leybold, Alcatel/Adixen, Pfeiffer, Varian/Agilent, Edwards, Sargent Welch, more.
- Dry Scroll: Anest Iwata, Leybold, Edwards, and Agilent.
- Single-Stage Rotary Vane: Becker, Rietschle, Leybold, Orion, and more.
- Liquid Ring: Sihi, Dekker, Travaini, and more.
You Can Also Download Return Material Authorization Form