The TRIVAC D-T pumps are oil-sealed dual-stage rotary vane pumps. This Leybold D16T has a pumping speed of 17 m3·h-1. (12CFM). TRIVAC D -T- pumps are capable of pumping gases and vapours and evacuating vessels or vacuum systems down into the medium vacuum range. The standard versions of the pump are not suited for pumping of oxygen exceeding the concentration as found in the atmosphere, and are also not suited for pumping of hazardous gases or extremely aggressive or corrosive media.
- Cooling & Air-Conditioning
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Backing diffusion pumps
- Backing roots pumps, turbo or cryo pumps, rotary evaporation,
refrigeration system evacuation, epoxy degassing, vacuum sterilization
- Backing mass spectrometers, freeze drying
- Vacuum centrifugal applications
- Vacuum distillation
- Space research
- And other vacuum processes
These Leybold D16T TriVac D-T pumps operate on 3-Phase, 208/480VAC 50/60 Hz, NEMA plug. These pumps are BRAND NEW items that we stock in inventory and comes with a manufacture warranty. Parts, oils and accessories for this pump are located on this website.